Why work with me? 10 reasons why you’ll love my Styling Services
- Unlike “personal stylists” hired by department stores, I don’t pressure or even encourage you to fill your shopping basket to the brim. I believe that true style is about having the right pieces for you—not the most pieces, to benefit some else’s bottom line.
- I’m flexible. For consultations from Montauk to Manhattan, I am ready to meet in person, at a location convenient for you. I also have a virtual business model in-place, so we can do our consulting by video conference. I’d be happy to send you over vision boards by email, and can make shopping recommendations at online retailers.
- 3. I’m unbiased. Unlike your mother, wife or friend…I’m here to be completely objective. I approach your fashion choices from a knowledgeable, “outside” perspective.
- I’ll do my research. Tell me about your job, and I’ll do my very best to investigate what will work best for you. Ditto for special occasion locations, etc.
- I don’t just give you general recommendations in the vein of “you have a pear shape so wear A-line skirts”. You could flip through a $3.99 magazine if you wanted generalities. My clients choose me because I truly am a very personal stylist. I view myself as deeply invested in your choices, and consequent happiness.
- I don’t tell you what to wear—I explain guide you to understand why I make certain recommendations, and then we decide together how to proceed.
- I want to help you “shop your own closet” and look at the potential to work with what you already have.
- Included in your coaching session are general styling tips with regards to hair, beauty routines, grooming etc. You’ll leave our sessions broadly inspired.
- For my ongoing coaching clients, I am a phone call/email/video conference away. My clients love my fast responses to their “What do I wear?!?!” worries, and appreciate the immediate impact these speedy responses have on their daily lives. It’s the chicest concierge service around.
- I care. I love style, but while beauty is my strong suit and a great source of pleasure…it’s just part of a well-lived life. I recognize that there is more to you than your looks and your clothes—and I’m here to remind you of that as well.
Curious? Comment or email me at shesverychic.com and I’ll be sure to send you updates about my present specials!